[Asterisk-Users] Bristuff-0.3.0-PRE-1q and & florz patch compile trouble

Remco Barendse asterisk at barendse.to
Mon Jun 19 11:40:58 MST 2006

found it, in bristuff-0.3.0-PRE-1q/zaphfc/Makefile

again it is required to change KSRC=/usr/src/linux/ to
KSRC=/usr/src/linux-2.6/

I wonder why neither florz nor kapejod fixes these problems (several
modules do not compile).

I will not try running bristuff anymore without florz but from the time
when I was running asterisk-1.0.9 i got crashes, lost bri lines and about
every 3 days a complete lockup of the box without florz patch.

But I guess if bristuff is running without problems for you probably it is
not needed for your setup. It should solve all sorts of timing problems

(Or mmaybe it's because I'm running CentOS x86_64, for a production
asterisk box I just used i386 CentOS)