[Asterisk-Users] Which phones are good, or at least acceptable, for home and office

Steve Jones sjones at ftdata.com
Mon Jun 19 11:11:06 MST 2006

I found a message on this list, that provided a recommendation to use 195.140.132.34, which I think is a non-afflilated someone that just happens to be providing tested firmwares.  I couldn't get the default to work...

What server do you use?  What firmware do you have?  I've got a GS100...  Here's my info:
Product Model:
  BT100 REV 2.0
Software Version:
  Program-- 1.0.8.16    Bootloader-- 1.0.8.9    HTML-- 1.0.8.16    VOC-- 1.0.1.0