[Asterisk-Users] DTMF Talk off

John Millican john at millican.us
Mon Jun 19 10:34:33 MST 2006

Doug,
The interface that i dial to is at my Service provider and am not sure what
they are using.  I dial out of my * box to a service provider number which is
answerd by an asterisk box that I have at another location on a high speed
cable connection, that box then dials the numberI ultimately want to reach.
I use an extensions.conf line at my home * such as:
Dial(zap/1/<my_sip_number>wwwwww${EXTEN});
this works great and saves me a ton on call costs.
John