[Asterisk-Users] Act-Tel G11112DS Telephony Gateway

undrhil.1528785 at bloglines.com undrhil.1528785 at bloglines.com
Mon Jun 19 10:14:39 MST 2006

Hey everyone,

I recently bought an Act-Tel G11112DS telephony gateway (the
web interface says it's model # is G1111S though.)  Has anyone else on this
list used one of these?  It has one FXO and one FXS port.  I have an account
for it set up in sip.conf on my Asterisk box and it apparently logs in correctly
because I can dial the extension I set up in extensions.conf and the FXS port
rings and I can answer it.  However, I cannot dial out through my Asterisk
box on it.  I need to get this part working before I even think of trying
to put my dial tone on the FXO port.

So, has anyone use one of these and
might have some kind of documentation for it?  Thanks

Undrhil