[Asterisk-Users] DTMF Talk off

John Millican john at millican.us
Mon Jun 19 08:06:05 MST 2006

Doug,
thanks for the help.  I am using uLAW  and inband every where. I have tried
using 2833 and it did not appear to make any difference, better or worse.
this is why I was thinking that if I could increase the minimum required time
for a tone that it night help, I am just not sure where the best place top do
this is.  i thought I had seen a post about setting relaxdtmf to a value to
actually make dtmf detection stricter but i can not seam to find anything
other than 'yes' or 'no'.
John