[Asterisk-Users] Bristuff-0.3.0-PRE-1q and & florz patch compile trouble

Remco Barendse asterisk at barendse.to
Mon Jun 19 06:41:30 MST 2006

Again trouble compiling bristuff-0.3.0-PRE-1q with the florz patch on a
x86_64 box (I guess nobody is using x86_64 platform or is able to fix this
themselves?)

First of all when bristuff is downloaded and compile is started it appears
that the bristuff Makefiles are badly broken.

The asterisk Makefiles all do see to find the kernel sources on a RHEL4
box in the proper directory, the pure bristuff things break because they
expect the kernel sources *only* in /usr/src/kernel-2.6

OK, so I created a symlink to make bristuff happy

Zaptel does compile, so does libpri but not Junghanns GSM stuff and not
quadbri and also not cwain (which I don't really care for).

However zaphfc doesn't compile either, I get the old error again:

rm -f zaphfc.o *.ko *.mod.c *.mod.o .*o.cmd *~
rm -rf .tmp_versions
Link /usr/src/linux-2.6 to your kernel sources first!
make: *** [linux26] Error 1
install -D -m 644 zaphfc.ko /lib/modules/`uname -r`/misc/zaphfc.ko
install: cannot stat `zaphfc.ko': No such file or directory
make: *** [installlinux26] Error 1
hfc-pci driver installed.
Press <Enter> to continue, or <CTRL> + <C> to abort.

In the past I used to 'fix' this by modifying the Make file. After
applying florz patch previously I had to modify KSRC=/usr/src/linux to
/usr/src/linux-2.6  but with the Makefile of zaptel 1.2.5 this line is
gone??? (I used Zaptel 1.1x previously)

(And yes in spite of the above error /usr/src/linux-2.6 *is* linked
properly to my kernel source)

Help!!!!

Thanks for any hints / tips