Fwd: FW: [Asterisk-Users] Creating Queues on Asterisk server - Sendingingress calls off-net to either PSTN or another VoIPapplication - thoughts?

Christopher Aloi chris.aloi at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 19:23:40 MST 2006

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Christopher Aloi <chris.aloi at gmail.com>
Date: Jun 18, 2006 9:52 PM
Subject: Re: FW: [Asterisk-Users] Creating Queues on Asterisk server -
Sendingingress calls off-net to either PSTN or another VoIPapplication -
thoughts?
To: Alexander Lopez <Alex.Lopez at opsys.com>

Alexander,

Thanks for your reply, may I ask a few questions?

- Does the Asterisk server maintain any type or presence for the agents?
(i'm assuming this wouldn't be possible since your shooting the call out
POTS)

- How do your off-network callback agents identify their location to the
Asterisk server?

- Are you able to describer your dialplan configuration in detail?

Thanks again,

/Chris