[Asterisk-Users] Which application to open Zap channel?

Eric "ManxPower" Wieling eric at fnords.org
Sun Jun 18 07:57:21 MST 2006

I don't know for sure, but I can make a few guesses.

Dial(Zap/X) would be used if you are dialing an FXS port, since these
ports don't normally require digits to be sent.

Dial(Zap/X/) would be used if you are dialing an FXO port, since these
ports almost always require digits to be dialed.  In this example you
are dialing "no digits".

--
Now accepting new clients in Birmingham, Atlanta, Huntsville,
Chattanooga, and Montgomery.