[Asterisk-Users] Re: ISDN BRI NetJet

James Harper james.harper at bendigoit.com.au
Sat Jun 17 23:25:21 MST 2006

> On Sat, Jun 17, 2006 at 02:33:26PM -0300, Hermann Wecke wrote:
> > I'm trying to use a Teles (netjet) ISDN BRI card with asterisk
1.2.9.1

> It could work with the deprecated chan_modem. Don't wast your time.
>
> > Anyone was able to use this card with asterisk? I couldn't find much
> > information about it. Any help?
>
> Replace it by some Cologne Chip Card. The single port card is cheap.
> Than you can use bristuff, chan_misdn or visdn.

Assuming you can get such a card where you live. In Australia there is
no PCI HFC adapter available. We can get the AVM fritz card, but the
importers have marked the price up quite substantially based on the fact
that they have A-Tick approval on it.

But as per my last post, the netjet mISDN drvier doesn't currently work,
so if you can find an alternate card where you are then do that.

James