[Asterisk-Users] ISDN BRI NetJet

James Harper james.harper at bendigoit.com.au
Sat Jun 17 23:23:04 MST 2006

> I'm trying to use a Teles (netjet) ISDN BRI card with asterisk 1.2.9.1
>
> Anyone was able to use this card with asterisk? I couldn't find much
> information about it. Any help?

There is an mISDN driver available on sourceforge:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/misdn4oz

It works pretty well under chan_capi (using the misdn capi driver), but
doesn't work with the latest (mqueue) branch of mISDN. The maintainer is
working on porting it though. I have his work-in-progress code and it is
pretty broken - I can make a call but it crashes on call end. I was
actually looking for the bugs today but turned off the watchdog on my
test server by mistake so it will remain crashed until I get into the
office tomorrow :(

James