[Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice - Last Straw!

Dovid Bender asteriskdigium at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 17 16:16:40 MST 2006

I guess its good I left them about two months after I joined them :)

Robert Mann <asterisk at dnsmagic.com> wrote:     I have always been  an advocate for Broadvoice.  Their service although is a little shoty at  times has been an extremely cheap service that works with Asterisk.  19.99  a month for unlimited (Some say now really unlimited but I average 3500 minutes  a month so pretty fine for me) calling and to several different countries.   But I am on my last straw with them.  The latest is somehow my primary and  secondary number (as well as everyone else in the 661 area code using them) got  their numbers LNP'ed (Local Number Porting) over to a terminal server (Dialup  modem server) for Option 1 communications (O1 communications) about a week ago  and there is still no ETA to get fixed.  So when anyone calls our numbers  they get a modem.  I call them daily and get the we are sorry but we have  no ETR yet.  This is just plain crazy.

 So with all that  does anyone know of another provider that offers unlimited or at least some sort  of bulk minute deal that I can switch over to and get off this service and have  real service?