[Asterisk-Users] Sipura SPA-2000 & Asterisk 1.24 w/incoming calls

voiplist gotvoip at gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 13:16:13 MST 2006

We have issues with all of the SPA-2000 ATAs we have where incoming
calls from only one of our Asterisk servers do not complete.

Details:

1- On the CLI we see that when the call is pushed to the ATA it shows
Busy/Congested
2- We can make calls to this same server just fine
3- We can receive calls from other Asterisk servers running older CVS
versions of Asterisk with the same exact ATA configuration on the same
exact network, behind the same exact NAT routers.
4- We have tried putting the ATAs in front of the NAT routers using
the DMZ setting, no help.
5-The ATAs do register just fine
6- This happens on multiple networks behind multiple different NAT routers
7- We have tried turning off the firewall on the server side temporarily
8-We have tried a Grandstream 486 at one of these locations and all is
well with receiving incoming from this server

Remember, these ATAs work fine currently at their current locations on
their current networks, behind their current NAT routers when
communicating with a different Asterisk server.

Other ATAs in these same locations have no trouble receiving calls
from the newer server.

Any ideas?