[Asterisk-Users] Hitting * in a queue call hangs up?

Wes Baehr wbaehr at abilitybusiness.com
Sat Jun 17 05:41:10 MST 2006

Create a context for your queue and put a '*' extension to redirect them
back to the main menu (or wherever)

Also, you're not passing option 'H' to Queue(), right?

      'H' -- allow caller to hang up by hitting *.

(I believe the actual hangup digit is defined by features.conf, but I could
be wrong)

Wes Baehr