[Asterisk-Users] Voicemail with NFS

Avi Miller avi.miller at squiz.net
Sat Jun 17 00:06:15 MST 2006

Douglas Garstang wrote:
> I don't think unison is a workable solution. It doesn't scale. The network and system load would increase exponentially as we added asterisk servers to our cluster.

If you're clustering that many boxes, I'd investigate fibre channel SAN
and GFS. That way, each node of the cluster just mounts the voicemail
location locally.

--
National Manager - Special Projects

< Melbourne / Sydney / Canberra / Hobart / London />
   2/340 Gore Street    T: 1 300 SQUIZ (77859)
   Fitzroy, VIC         T: 03 9486 0411
   3065                 F: 03 9486 0611
                        W: http://www.squiz.net/

.....>> Open Source  - Own it  -  Squiz.net ...../>