[Asterisk-Users] Voicemail with NFS

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 15:05:56 MST 2006

I'm curious is this might help:
this is in sip.conf
;checkmwi=10                    ; Default time between mailbox checks for peers
This might be the reason asterisk misbehaves when the NFS mount is unavailable.
Therfore I think this might tell asterisk not to try looking thru the
folders every 10 seconds and will therefore allow asterisk to allow
for a missing NFS mount for longer than 10 seconds. However if someone
wants to leave a message, I'm not sure this will work.