[Asterisk-Users] Re: [asterisk-dev] Bridging two existing calls (MeetMe, Sip Reinvite)

Matt Florell astmattf at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 07:16:26 MST 2006

Hello,

I developed a patch to do bridging of two active channels over a year
ago and have been using it in production ever since then. I was
promised that it would make it into 1.2 at the time, but clearly that
didn't happen.
http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=4297

I gave up trying to push it after 6 months and heath1444 took up the
cause and created a new patch:
http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=5841

Not sure but supposedly there is a similar feature being planned for
1.4. We'll see if it actually happens.

I don't know how this works with SIP reinvites, you will have to try
it out and let us know.

MATT---