[Asterisk-Users] username/auth name mismatch

Kevin Smith kevin.smith at mercury.net
Fri Jun 16 04:31:21 MST 2006

I'm not to familiar with Express Talk, but try removing the username=200
from your sip definition. From your lines menu it doesn't look like you
are sending a username to asterisk. The SIP number is probably going
reference to the sip context and since you are telling asterisk there is
a userame to authenticate, it may not be getting one. Other then that,
port-wise things should be correct since you are seeing the error.

Kevin