[Asterisk-Users] nortel meridian option 11c and asterisk

Muhammad Zeeshan Latif zeeshan.latif at nadra.gov.pk
Fri Jun 16 00:09:37 MST 2006

Hello all

After all very pain taking steps I have not yet been able to connect the
te110p and meridian option 11c ntbk50aa cards together .

I have tried many different options which were also  posted by greg camp
and Koen Van Impe but I have not been able to

bring the isdn pri up the problem is that e1 interface does not come up
so d-channel negociation

can not take place I have triedall sorts of option that I know in span
command but of no use .

now I am in contact with digium support and I have given them some imp
info that I have done up till now.

I have pasted some of the contents and imp mail on this site

http://pastebin.ca/66088

and

http://pastebin.ca/66089

and