[Asterisk-Users] Gumstix!

Colin Anderson ColinA at landmarkmasterbuilder.com
Thu Jun 15 21:09:28 MST 2006

So, I just got my GumStix Stuart BT today:

http://www.gumstix.com

For a non-telephony (Bluetooth based) project. I'm browsing the SVN website
for Gumstix and lo and behold, there is Asterisk! I'm excited. Has anyone
ever tried it on a GumStix before, and if so, care to share tips?

If anybody is curious, this is a PC the size of 2 packs of Wrigley's
Spearmint Gum put  together. Runs off of a wall-wart. Just got mine booted
and I'm tty'd into the serial port. Boots in 8 seconds!