[Asterisk-Users] rollover simulation

undrhil.1528785 at bloglines.com undrhil.1528785 at bloglines.com
Thu Jun 15 18:37:55 MST 2006

Call Waiting will not allow you to simulate rollover because the second incoming
call will simply beep on the current call on that POTS line.  As far as I
know, Asterisk has no way of picking that call up independently of the first
call.

Undrhil

--- Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
<asterisk-users at lists.digium.com wrote:
I am trying to perform a "rollover"
when the primary number is busy. This is
> coming from a POTS line. Apparently
I need call waiting on the POTS line as
> I get immediate busy from the FXS
if I don't have it. So my question is
> this. I have an Aastra 480I CT. The
call forward when busy here seems pretty
> straight forward. Choose the mode
as busy enter the extension in the forward
> number (which points to another
successfully registered line on the same
> phone) and number of rings 1 (although
I have tried 2 and 3). This setting
> is on the line but I have tried global
as well also.