[Asterisk-Users] Queues and local channels

Julian Lyndon-Smith asterisk at dotr.com
Thu Jun 15 15:26:00 MST 2006

Thanks Kevin,

I ended up using a db method on a family/uniqueID key, because I can
pass the uniqueId downstream.

I was trying to solve a problem where a call coming into an agent may
get transferred around to other agents, and I was wanting to send a
signal to the final agent from the dialplan .....

lightbulb ...

Would it be possible to check the BRIDGEPEER variable in the channel
that originally called the Queue(). I noticed that it was pointing to my
current SIP device but didn't think of checking to see if that changes
during a call transfer.

I'll post my findings :)

Julian.