[Asterisk-Users] Executing a Function from AGI

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Thu Jun 15 14:21:32 MST 2006

Hmmm. Not having much luck with this. I'm trying to call the DUNDILOOKUP function and assign it to a variable in an AGI script.
I've tried setting with EXEC CMD and with SET VARIABLE. In both cases, it's treating DUNDILOOKUP literally, rather than calling a funciton.

I've tried this:
EXEC "Set" "DIALPATH=${DUNDILOOKUP(2944093|180net)}"

and also:
SET VARIABLE DIALPATH ${DUNDILOOKUP(2944093|180net)}

in both cases, DIALPATH is set to a literal "${DUNDILOOKUP2944093|180net}"

What am I doing wrong here?

Doug.