[Asterisk-Users] Strange Zaptel issue

Carlos Alperin calperin at senecacom.net
Thu Jun 15 14:11:38 MST 2006

Before to do anything else, upgrade your FC5. It is known issues with older
FC5 versions where zaptel doesn't create a device. I suffer that on the
past.

Just run "yum update", then start everything again.

By the way, if you finish with make config after make install, it is going
to install all that you need as a service. All that you have to do is modify
zaptel file on etc/sysconfig to load the device that you use.

Regards,

Carlos Alperin