[Asterisk-Users] Linksys SRW224P POE Switch

Lacy Moore - Aspendora aspendora at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 13:57:45 MST 2006

Ok, so I tried making my own cable.  I have the Linksys switch.  The phone
powered up, but never registered.  I don't know if this could be a VLAN
issue or not.

When I got back to my desk, I noticed asterisk was giving off all kinds of
notices and warnings.  It took restarting asterisk to get the network
working again.  Asterisk itself was not affecting. (I'm passing some PRI
channels through to a legacy box, and that was still working).  But, it
appeared asterisk could not communicate with the SIP and SCCP phones.

I'll have to work on this more afterhours.

--
Lacy Moore
Aspendora, Inc.