[Asterisk-Users] WRTG54GS Capacity

Tim Panton tim at mexuar.com
Thu Jun 15 12:52:55 MST 2006

On 15 Jun 2006, at 09:49, Leo Ann Boon wrote:

>> Do take a look at the OpenSlug on the nslu2 - The nice thing
>> about the 'Slug' is that you can add a USB harddrive for swap and
>> voicemail, so it is more 'expandable' than the WRTG54
>>
>> I should warn you I have never tried trunking IAX on my slug,
>> I will do at some point....
>
> Tim, are you running uNSLUng or OpenSlug? So fair, Asterisk hasn't
> been stable on my NSLU2 running uNSLUng 6.8 beta.

I'm running OpenSlug.
I built Asterisk 1.0.9 from source (on the Slug) - it took most of a
night, but
the result has been pretty stable under light use, a couple of calls
a day.

slug*CLI> show uptime
System uptime: 2 weeks, 2 days, 22 hours, 10 minutes, 53 seconds
slug*CLI> show version
Asterisk 1.0.10 built by root at slug on a armv5teb running Linux

Tim.

Tim Panton
tim at mexuar.com