[Asterisk-Users] how to hang the zap channel

Bartosz Wegrzyn - asterisk junk at lexoncom.com
Thu Jun 15 06:42:49 MST 2006

For me it does not work, my extensions looks like this:

exten => 555,1,MeetMeCount(500|count)
exten => 555,2,Gotoif,$[${count} = 1]?6
exten => 555,3,Meetme,500|xApMs|1234
exten => 555,4,Playback,goodbye
exten => 555,5,Hangup
exten => 555,6,Goto(from-internal-custom,556,1)
exten => 555,7,hangup

exten => 556,1,System(/bin/cp /etc/asterisk/1-test
/var/spool/asterisk/outgoing/)
exten => 556,2,Meetme,500|xApMs|1234
exten => 556,3,Hangup

the 1-test file looks like this:
Channel: ZAP/4/phonenumbergoeshere
Callerid: 1
MaxRetries: 1
RetryTime: 60
WaitTime: 30
Context: from-internal-custom
Extension: 555

When I disconnect all users that dialed ext 555
the zap channel is still on

I am using tribox asterisk.

Thanks