[Asterisk-Users] open source sip softphone (Window OS version )

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Thu Jun 15 06:40:12 MST 2006

On Thu, Jun 15, 2006 at 06:06:40AM -0700, Derek Whitten wrote:
> Asterisk guy wrote:
> > are there any open source sip softphone (Window OS version )?
>
> xlite

You're the second one to mention xlite. You mind telling me where I can
get its source?

> sjphone
> firefly (3rd party version)

And even when the source code is availble, it does not make the software
"open source" (at least not in the sence of the definition from
http://opensource.org , which seems to be what the OP intended).

Tzafrir Cohen      sip:tzafrir at local.xorcom.com
icq#16849755       iax:tzafrir at local.xorcom.com
+972-50-7952406