[Asterisk-Users] Cisco Gateway

Carlos Alperin calperin at senecacom.net
Thu Jun 15 06:30:48 MST 2006

Is any way to get an configuration example of that?

I know that we cannot send the T.38 through the Asterisk, that is I'm trying
to avoid that, but there is no way to register the Sipura 2100 on the Cisco.
It's not a Gatekeeper or a VoIP Server.

However there is 1.2.7.1 patch for the T.38 passthrough, I didn't tried yet.

How do you send that SIP REFER to the Cisco?

Gracias,

Carlos Alperin