[Asterisk-Users] Trying to find good VOIP provider.

Lachek Butalek lachek at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 06:22:07 MST 2006

Voxee.com supports both SIP and IAX2, as well as GSM, iLBC, uLAW, aLAW
and G729 codecs. Their rates to international locations are based on
6/30 billing, and vary a lot from location to location. You can view
their rates here: http://www.voxee.com/rates.xls
You may also want to look at VoipStunt.com, although I believe they
are SIP-only. Their rates are very low, though - perhaps you could use
them as a complement to another provider for normally high-priced
locations.