[Asterisk-Users] Backup Question?

BerkHolz, Steven StevenBerkHolz at TESCOGroup.com
Thu Jun 15 05:20:29 MST 2006

This may be slightly off topic.

I am using FreePBX, and using it's backup feature.

Here is the question part:

I would like to copy my backup off the asterisk server.

>From your experiences, which approach seems more resilient to failure:
Push the backup from asterisk to another server using STFP or FTP?
Pull the backups from asterisk from another server using SFTP or other?
The destination would most likely be going to a Windows Server.

I also have the option of installing Veritas Netbackup Client on the
asterisk server, but I assume that this would not be good for the PBX's
performance.

steveb