[Asterisk-Users] [REPOST] Asterisk Realtime and "Ex-Girlfriend"

Alban albanast at free.fr
Thu Jun 15 01:37:59 MST 2006

Hi,
I had the same problem using Realtime, seams not to be possible to use both...
Whatever, I use another way than gotoIf to achieve this function:

[to_ext]
switch=>Realtime/extd
_X.,1, set(numdial=${EXTEN})
_X.,2,Goto(${CALLERID(num)},1)
_X.,3,Goto(to_ext_def,${EXTEN},1)
i,1,Goto(to_ext_def,${EXTEN},1)

in sql db, extd:
300,1,Dial(${numdial}@route1)
300,2,Goto(to_ext_def,${EXTEN},1)

in to_ext_def context, your default route for the calls.
Then you simply add lines in your extension table, directing calls to
different routes for different callerID.

Hope that this help...

Alban Elziere