[Asterisk-Users] delay in MeetMe

Mike Fedyk mfedyk at mikefedyk.com
Wed Jun 14 21:55:26 MST 2006

Get some hardware, a TDM410b is only $125.  Or upgrade to 2.6.13 or
later.  Don't compile the kernel unless you know what you are doing.
You might try, Ubuntu 6.06, FC4 with updates or FC5 to see if that makes
a difference.

Also there are patches on mantis for delays in meetme conferences that
are unrelated to timing.  See if -q makes any difference, and if it
does, those patches should help.