[Asterisk-Users] 100 lines PBX + system config - repost

mitcheloc at gmail.com mitcheloc at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 18:36:14 MST 2006

Hello Varun,

Every system is different and simply suggesting a botherboard or cpu
just isn't enough...

You have two good options, your first is to do a lot of reading and
research to determine your needs, and the best place to start is here:
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+hardware+recommendations

The other option is to hire a consultant to help you build your
system. If you have no experience with Asterisk, this will be the best
place to start and have them guide you through it, that way you know
your system is built correctly.