[Asterisk-Users] Hard drive write cache

shadowym shadowym at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 14 13:25:02 MST 2006

Hmmmmm.....that's interesting to know.  I'll bet they boot from CF but I
could be wrong.  Any chance you can get some photo's of the inside of that
thing?

Those Mitels have a built in PoE switch do they not?  Anything else special
about them that cannot be duplicated in an Asterisk Server?  Not that a
couple 4 port PoE switches inside is not possible but I haven't heard of
anyone doing that.