[Asterisk-Users] OPENSER / SER and Asterisk

Jean-Michel Hiver jhiver at ykoz.net
Wed Jun 14 12:53:07 MST 2006

>>voip-info/wiki and write some basics abt the ser.cfg or
>>somethjing .. then it would be great.
>>

>I haven't read the tutorials, so I could be wrong, but I doubt they'd be very much use. They probably don't do more than give a basic overview, and I'm sure they don't touch things like avpops.

Yeah, but he mentioned he wanted some "basics" about SER. So...

Other than that, I agree, SER's documentation is terrible. What SER
really needs is a wrapper around it that lets you write Asterisk
dialplans (with a very minimalistic set of commands) and converts it
into a ser.conf file. Now that would be terrific :)

Cheers,
Jean-Michel.

--
Jean-Michel Hiver - http://ykoz.net/
Découvrez la Réunion des Technologies IP & Telecom