[Asterisk-Users] MBX Servers?

tracinet traci.asterisk at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 12:32:02 MST 2006

We have been using MBX for some time and they are great to work with.  We
supplied them our requirements including the links to the digium site for
the various cards we wanted to use and they came up with configuration that
works great.  Jon Frank is our sales rep and he is VERY attentive and quick
to respond.  Their service and support are top notch as well.  Tell him
Pedro sent you and say hi for me :)

Pedro
http://www.traci.net