[Asterisk-Users] DUNDi Users

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Wed Jun 14 12:18:00 MST 2006

Ooookay. Why is this possible then?

[vmuser] ; Used by voicemail server to authenticate incoming connections
username=vmuser
type=user
auth=rsa
inkeys=pbxsys
context=vmretrieve
context=vmdeposit
context=vm_test
deny=0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
permit=xxx.187.142.203
permit=xxx.187.142.204
permit=xxx.187.142.232
permit=xxx.187.142.201
disallow = all
allow = gsm

I can open up an IAX connection from the client side to any one of those three contexts on the vm system.
Why is dundi different?