[Asterisk-Users] DUNDi Users

Aaron Daniel amdtech at shsu.edu
Wed Jun 14 11:54:25 MST 2006

If you do a reload pbx_dundi.so, it'll reload the dundi configuration.  If
you're talking about the strings it returns, if you want to get an
immediate result and not use the cache, use something like "dundi lookup
<num> bypass".

Also, if you have separate entry points for each section of the dundi
numbers, you're going to have to have separate users to identify where the
call's coming from.  If you only use one iax user, you can only use one
context.  That's like trying to put a phone in two different contexts...
where is it supposed to start it's dialing attempts?  If you really want,
create a context in extensions.conf that includes the other three, because
that seems to be the functionality you are attempting.

Seems to make sense to me, not sure what's horrible about it :)