[Asterisk-Users] GXP-2000 Audio Quality

Daniel Salama lists at infoway.net
Wed Jun 14 11:47:40 MST 2006

That may not be such a bad idea. I've read people trying to put
Asterisk on a WRTG54 or something like that. Would that be good? I
guess I could do SIP in the office and trunk via IAX2 and save on
bandwidth plus internal calls would be local.

I tried to upgrade them to 512K but because they're borderline to the
18K feet, the best BellSouth can offer them is 256K. I'm talking to
Comcast to see if they can get their broadband service which can go
up to 768K.

Thanks,
Daniel