[Asterisk-Users] DUNDi Docs

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Wed Jun 14 10:06:24 MST 2006

I am trying to implement distributed ACD queues. A user dials the main queue number 2944000. The primary Asterisk server for that user has 2944000 in it's dialplan. It does a DUNDi lookup of a number, oe_main (it has to be different to 2944000 of course), to determine what the primary asterisk box is for this number, oemain, which is really the ACD Queue.

I therefore need to have a DUNDi context that maps to three dialplan contexts. The context are slightly different on each Asterisk server, so that the queue has a primary, secondary, and tertiary server.

Like this...:

PBX1:
[pbx_pri]
exten => oe_main,1,Dial(SIP/2944000,20,tr)

[pbx_sec]

[pbx_ter]

PBX2:
[pbx_pri]

[pbx_sec]
exten => oe_main,1,Dial(SIP/2944000,20,tr)

[pbx_ter]

PBX3:
[pbx_pri]

[pbx_sec]

[pbx_ter]
exten => oe_main,1,Dial(SIP/2944000,20,tr)

The queue accessed by oe_main is primary on pbx, secondary on pbx2, and tertiary on pbx3.

Doug.