[Asterisk-Users] SIP, Microsoft RTC, and Originate problem

Asterisk asterisk at abraxas.si
Wed Jun 14 07:51:41 MST 2006

I tried your suggestion and found out that someone/something .... I
don't know whether that is an MS RTC or Asterisk .... is having problems
if the same Windows application is using Manager and SIP at the same
time. At least for now, it has always worked, if I tried to initiate
Originate command from one application, and had MS RTC in another. As
soon as I put these two things in the same application, it stops
working...........weird.

Has anyone experienced anything like that before?

  _____