[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk & wengophone

Pasqualotto Enrico pasqu at linux.it
Wed Jun 14 06:59:18 MST 2006

Hi I use Asterisk with some SIP phone (grandstrea), while with my
notebook when  I'm out of home/office I use X-lite and all work.

Some days ago I try to install wengophone and I decided that I want
replace X-lite for use wengophone as client for my Asterisk.

One of the reasons is that wengophone support g729 codec.

I make some test and I see that is possible to configure other sip
server (es. Asterisk) but every login wengo download from his site the conf.

Now I want that wengo download the conf from my http server with my
conf.    :)

Now I work on this using patient and ethereal, is anyone make wengo and
Asterisk work or make this test?

--
Pasqualotto Enrico
email: pasqu AT linux.it || enrico AT pasqualotto.org