[Asterisk-Users] DTMF when using g.729

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 06:18:29 MST 2006

Is new to me that using G729 codec is a problem when sending DTMF.
Could it be that you are a little bit confused? Usually the problems
with DTMF depend on how the phone is configured and how Asterisk is
configured (DTMF using SIP INFO, RFC2833 etc), check this out:

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+sip+dtmfmode

Regards.

"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org"