[Asterisk-Users] SPA-941 Disable call waiting or Disable Call waiting via asterisk

Tommaso Calosi tommaso.calosi.list at sysmic.it
Wed Jun 14 06:09:08 MST 2006

I'm trying to disable call waiting for Linksys SPA-941, but
unfortunately as far as I have seen, there are no parameters on the web
interface regarding this feature. I just want callers to hear the busy
tone when the called party is at the phone. Probably I can accomplish
this by using the "disable call waiting" in asterisk as well, but I have
not been able to find any documentation for this. I have found this
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/index.php?page=PBX+Disable+Call+Waiting
about call waiting,  but it's quite unusefull.

Thanks

Tommaso Calosi