[Asterisk-Users] GXP-2000 and Configdownload via TFTP

Matthias Fechner idefix at fechner.net
Wed Jun 14 06:05:48 MST 2006

Hi,

i got my Grandstream GXP-2000 phone today and want to configure it
with TFTP. I downloaded the firmware 1.1.0.13 and put it into my
tftp-server directory.
Then I downloaded the template from:
http://www.grandstream.com/DOWNLOAD/Configuration_Tool/Linux_Unix/Grandstream_Configuration_File_Template_1.0.6.x.txt

renamed it to cfg<mac-address>

Did the configuration in the new file and rebooted my phone.
I can see in the log file from my tftp server that all files are
loaded, the phone did a firmware upgrade.

But it doesn't seems that the configuration file is loaded.

Is it necessary to define on any place something that the phone use
the config-file via tftp?

Best regards,
Matthias

Rich Cook