AW: [Asterisk-Users] Eicon Diva Server with v3.0 drivers

Marc Rohlfing marc.rohlfing at oasy.de
Wed Jun 14 03:50:28 MST 2006

  Hi,

> > The error "/usr/lib/divas/divactrl load -c 1 -Debug" produces
> > complains about the missing protocol image
> >   A: can't open protocol image: (/usr/lib/divas/te_etsi.2q0)
> It is not necessary any more to download any firmware files
> (they are incompatible anyway). All needed files are part of
> the v3 package.
> It is odd, that the file te_etsi.* is searched. This is
> needed only if the DMLT code (te_dmlt.*) is not available.
> Can you please provide the list of files which are installed
> in /usr/lib/divas and possible logs /var/log/diva* ?

As usual, the second I sent my request, I tried something else and it
worked (^_^)

Seriously: If I run the autogenerated startup script
(/usr/lib/divas/divas_cfg.rc), the card is activated just fine. capiinfo
shows all 8 B-channels, so I guess I'm good to go.
Maybe this should be stated more clearly in the INSTALL and README files
- it's especially confusing for "veterans" who try to do things the 2.1
way...

In any case: Thanks for the quick reply.

  Marc Rohlfing