[Asterisk-Users] nortel meridian option 11c and asterisk te110p

Muhammad Zeeshan Latif zeeshan.latif at nadra.gov.pk
Wed Jun 14 02:40:23 MST 2006

Hi there sir

Thanks for ur suggestion but the problem with us is that we are running
the whole distributed call center in three different cities of pakistan.

So we can not take risk on that behalf we just want that our expansion
need to be fulfilled by expanding throght asterisk which far cheaper
than existing Nortel.

So thanks any ways for ur suggestion

Regards

zeeshan

>Another approach you might take would be to keep your Meridian phones
but get rid of your PBX, utilising a Citel SIP Handset Gateway to
interface the phones to the >Asterisk server. See http://www.citel.com
for more details.