[Asterisk-Users] nortel meridian option 11c and asterisk te110p

Muhammad Zeeshan Latif zeeshan.latif at nadra.gov.pk
Wed Jun 14 02:26:47 MST 2006

Hi Koen Van Impe

Thanks for the meridian config and asterisk. I will defenitly try them

And let every one know.

Just a few words and correct me if I am wrong

There are two things

1                                             E1 : the 32 channels once
both the equipment see each other and the ccs/hdb3 encoding/format is
read the LED infront of interface goes green and this makes the lower
layer work.

2                                             ISDN PRI: once step one is
complete we can proceed to the signaling of ISDN PRI that is euro isdn
or

5ess or any .

I might be wrong

But the problem that I face is the first step the e1 never comes up I
have and the LED never goes green. I have checked the cable it work s
fine with other pri which interms confirms the card also.

But with the new config that u have given me I pray it works bcz it is
very critical for my organization as we are tired of paying

Nortel bags and bags of money and with this idea of using asterisk and
interface it with the existing meridian system  we see a hope of
expanding with very little investment.

Thanks and regards

mohammad