[Asterisk-Users] sound quality problem on mISDN

Piotr Chytla pch at packetconsulting.pl
Wed Jun 14 02:09:09 MST 2006

On Wed, Jun 14, 2006 at 10:04:04AM +0200, Kai Ober wrote:
> Have you only one BN-Card? or more?

I've one BN8S0 card and one TE110P - T1 connection to Rhino channelbank.

> i have two cards, had compareable problems.
>
> PCM was the magic word ...
>
> from my misdn-init.conf:
>
> card=1,0x8,pcm_slave,ignore_pcm_frameclock          //important!
> option=9,master_clock                                              // 9
> for port 9
> pcm=1,1
>    //not sure, if this is really neaded
Intresting I'm going to try this today . I thinking also about 'ulaw'
option to 'card=' . My channelbank is T1 and this will eliminate transcoding from
isdn to T1.

thx for help.

/pch

--
Dyslexia bug unpatched since 1977 ...
exploit has been leaked to the underground.