[Asterisk-Users] echo sidetone grandstream and tdm400p

Marco Sajeva m.sajeva at visioni.info
Wed Jun 14 00:59:12 MST 2006

Hi Marty,
thank you for your suggestion, but... just done and nothing happens.
The perfect RX gain for me is 6.0; if I change the TX nothing really happens,
but if I move it to a value less than 0.0, less than that I cannot ear
anything... strange but true.
As I said, on internal calls everything works fine, without any echo. When I
make external calls (pstn with digium TDM400P) I ear an echo just at the begin
and at the end of any speech. If I say short words (sounds) then I hear a lot
of echos. Isn't it a sidetone effect?
Any other ideas?
Thanks again,
Marco

On Tue, 13 Jun 2006 12:02:20 -0700, Martin Joseph wrote